Saturday 29 March 2014

Weekly Posts?

I am trying something new here. At the end of the week, I am going to try to write a post, and, however short or badly edited, I am going to put publish it. I will look at my phone, and add a picture or two. Maybe the post will be just a picture or two, with captions. That's okay too.

I didn't take many pictures last week. This is pretty much it:


I finally got myself a gathering basket, and I was rather pleased with it. Last week I got out to the garden with it and harvested some late runner beans. I had announced to my family that my runner beans were finished and they could start buying beans at the grocery store again, and then one of my perennial vines came out with a whole lot of late season flowers, so we enjoyed some unexpected runner beans last week.

No comments: